Join us for the 21st Vancouver Chinatown Festival!
The annual Vancouver Chinatown Festival, organized by the Vancouver Chinatown BIA Society (VCBIA),
is a free 2-day community family event.
Mark your calendars:
July 15th & 16th (Saturday and Sunday)
11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Keefer and Columbia Street
Last year, the event was an overwhelming success hosting tens of thousands of visitors to our vibrant Chinatown. We celebrated the diversity of the community and showcased Chinatown as an inclusive, sustainable, and resilient neighbourhood. Vancouver Chinatown Festival has grown into a highly anticipated summer signature event for Vancouverites as well as tourists from around the world.
The Vancouver Chinatown Festival is a free 2-day event that takes visitors through this historic neighbourhood to shop for unique, specialty offerings from our local merchants and many more attractions. Every year, we bring new ideas and activities to make our event unique, interesting, and a fun-filled experience for families, visitors, and include the diversity of our community.
- Live on-stage performances
- Theme areas, such as the kids corner, cultural diversity corner
- Special meet and greet with our very own mascot, VanVan
- An artisan's market featuring special gifts and crafts from different vendors
- Food trucks
- Historical Chinatown Heritage Walking Tour
- Social media activities interact with visitors
- MahJong, a widely played traditional Chinese game
- A petting zoo with live animals will undoubtedly be a big draw for families with children
Volunteers, booth vendors, and sponsorship opportunities are available.
We would like to hear from you!