Come see a completely different side of Vancouver. As one of the earliest communities in British Columbia, Vancouver Chinatown hosts some of the cities' most famous sceneries and historical buildings.
- Century's Winds of Change Mural
- China Gate
- Chinatown Abacus
- Chinatown Plaza Neon Sign
- Chinese Cultural Centre Museum and Archives
- Chinese Zodiac Mosaic
- Dr. Sun Yat Sen Classical Chinese Garden
- Historical Alley
- Jimi Hendrix Shrine
- The Monument of Canadian Chinese
- Sam Kee
- Vancouver Chinatown Millenium Gate
- West Han Dynasty Bell
Chinese Cultural Centre Museum and Archives111 Pender Street
West Pender Street, near Carrall Street - A physical structure that is symbolic of both past and future to commemorate this "Journey in Time."